Keep up to date on all of our events and services by joining us on Facebook or Twitter (click to join).
Thank You to our Sponsors
War Memorial Center
750 N. Lincoln Memorial Dr.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Telephone: (414) 273-5533
CATEGORY: Non Profit
Situated on Milwaukee's Lakefront, this stunning architectural achievement of renowned Finnish architect Eero Saarinen stands as a memorial to those who have served in the U.S. Armed Services. The War Memorial Center is a premier location for private events and meetings as well as civic and cultural activities. The beautiful Memorial Hall features sweeping views of downtown Milwaukee through floor-to-ceiling windows, while Fitch Plaza offers spectacular panoramic views of Lake Michigan.
Nearby Bars & Restaurants:
- Bacchus - A Bartolotta Restaurant (619 feet NW)
- University Club of Milwaukee (803 feet NW)
- Buckley's Kiskeam Inn (0.22 miles NW)
- The Harbor House (0.23 miles S)
- Whiskey Bar (0.31 miles W)